Take from this world. There is so much that it offers you.
Learn from others. Sit at the feet of the wise. Learn their ways.
Humble yourself to God's direction and wisdom.
Be willing. Give back. Love.
These are my goals.
Join us.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sum Sum

A summary of the last four months.
November First to February Second was spent in Italy.  While in Italia I lived in Forli and volunteered at a nursing home.  I visit Venezia (Venice), Firenze (Florence), Siena, Pisa, La Spezia, and Roma.  On February Second I got on a plane and landed in London.  I spent a week there visiting friends, (and London and the Stonehenge), before heading north to Harrogate for a week.  There I stayed with some one via couch surfing and got to see some of the city.  During that week I went over to Skipton by bus and then walked about six miles up to Malham in the Yorkshire Dales.  I visited Malham Cove and camped out above Malham Lake.  Heading back to Harrogate and then to London I flew out on February Fifteen to Tampa, Florida.  There I met up with my uncle and aunt and spent the weekend with my cousin and his family.  On Sunday I flew up to Chattanooga where I was picked from the airport and driven four hours to Cleveland, GA where I visited my uncle and cousin for a week. On Sunday my cousin took me to Gainsville where I got a but to Atlanta and then Chattanooga.  In Chattanooga I met randomly, (God's awesome), met up with a friend and we wet caving that night.  The next morning I left at eight am from Chattanooga after a good ol' southern breakfast.  Boarding a Greyhound in Tennessee sealed my fate.  From then on it was loud, annoying, stuffed, stuffy, smelly riding through Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, S Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Washington.  Because of two completely separate break downs and delays all around,  I arrived into Spokane just a little too late.  My connection to home sweet home had already left, but some how I managed...
I want to say that Italy was beautiful- people and land alike.  England was very moist but the company was worth it all.  Florida was sunny and warm as was seeing my family.  Georgia was relaxing and peaceful- the best time ever spend with my cousin. Tennessee was a miracle and a kick in the pants.  And the rest, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment